Thursday, March 26, 2009

POTONG

I read 8days today, the issue with Jade Seah eating ice-cream on the cover page and it has about 4 entire pages delicated to introduce ice cream available all over Singapore!!!!!!!! One of which, of course, is POTONG.

Photobucket
REMEMBER ANOT??? If so, buy me one durian potong please. I crave it badly.

Potong aside, lately I kept having triple eyelid on my left eye, what's wrong??? It is like my virgin wrinkle forming just above my double eyelid. I look like I have severe big-small eyes now!!!! Goddddd, I hope it is not wrinkle...

AND AND AND I may be a little slow BUT

Photobucket
BORAT

AND

Photobucket
ISLA FISHER

ARE TOGETHERRRRRRRRRR.

After watching the movie Borat, I had never thought of him being a sane enough person to have a hot girlfriend. Never. Ever.

3 comments:

  1. omg the ger so chio, the guy is . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA neneh, I just realised you got comment page!
    HAHAHAHA! Miss you tetek.
    We're not in the same class sia.
    OMG.

    Aqilah lah lah (:

    ReplyDelete