Monday, March 16, 2009

I want, I want, I want

Another day is here and I am still alive. I am so bored, I didn't know I could survive!! My dad went to work, my sister went to school, my mom and my irritating fat brother went to Malaysia, my granny is most probably playing mahjong at her friend's house and I am ALL ALONE AT HOME.

Being alone at home for me, having nothing else to do, is putting my bank account at risk!! The convenience to shop online is constantly beckoning me. So, here's the results of 10 minutes of finger shopping:

Item #1
Photobucket
GoJane: Multi Feather Print Ballerina Flat
I think I am sort of lucky? My size for this shoes is no longer available.

Item #2
Photobucket
Forever21: Rebel Stud Trim Handbag

Item #3
Photobucket
Dark Green Legging

AND SO MANY MORE.......... I have this sudden urge to wash my face and remove my blackheads NOW, so my entry shall snap after the dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment