Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lying Around

Today, I had been lying around but I meant not frittering my time away doing nothing, my day is fruitful!!

It was sunny this morning so Mich and I went to suntan by the swimming pool! We left only when the heat from the sun becomes unbearable. Then, we went home for a quick shower and headed for facial and eyebrow trimming!!! Squeezing of blackheads, 2 masks and eyebrow trimming, altogether for only $20!!!!!!!!!

I can never get enough of 'lying around' like today.


::PICTURES::

Photobucket
I thought Mich look quite sexy with her hair blown like that. HAHAHAH.

Photobucket
Liting with her personal fad of using chinese characters and yes, she look super cute with that spects la dey.


P/S I AM STILL CRAVING FOR DURIANS.

2 comments:

  1. HEY WHERE DID YOU GO FOR SUCH CHEAP facial care??? I oso wanna go try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BITCH WHY IS MY FACE THERE?!?!?! SI SAN BA MEET ME SOOON HAAHHAA.

    ReplyDelete