Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kinder

I just ate a kinder joy and there goes my gym work out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those calories that I had burnt are regained by a kinder joy that I couldn't resist.

Kinder joy is the new Kinder Surprise!!!

Photobucket

For the past few years, I had been searching almost everywhere for Kinder Surprise in Singapore but to no avail. I have no idea when and why Kinder Surprise is no longer available in Singapore. Being a little disgruntled for a few years, *ball head managed to find a somewhat similar, only better, Kinder Surprise for me, Kinder Joy:

Photobucket

It is not only tasty, it comes with a surprise too!!! WHO SAYS I AM TOO OLD FOR SURPRISES?!!?

Photobucket

So, I split the egg into half and it is the same as the picture shown above! One half is the surprise, the other half is filled with white chocolate paste with chocolatey wafer balls!!!!! The white piece is obviously a spoon but initially I thought it was a toy, so I dig in with my fingers. I supposed this is what you would call finger lickin' good!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

7 comments: