Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I WIN U ALL

Ballhead returned to Singapore from Australia a week ago, and he came back with many presents for me!!! One of the best presents I've got is.....

Photobucket
Maxi Kinder Surprise. Kinder Surprise. Kinder Circus.

Awesome? TOTALLY!

I heard that Kinder Surprise is being sold at Cold Storage, so I went to check it out a few days ago and found out that it is completely untrue! NO KINDER SURPRISE IN SINGAPORE except in my fridge. HAH. :p

Photobucket
Look at the comparison of a normal kinder surprise with the maxi kinder surprise.

Envy?? YOU SHOULD!

Photobucket
A random toy boat from kinder joy. Isn't it very nicely taken?? Credit to Ballhead.

I am going to eat my chocolates now, I wonder when will I finish them all?? hmm...

4 comments:

  1. i love you. thank for being there bitch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUMPH I NOE WHERE CAN BUY KINDER SURPRISE! MUHAHAHA I HAVE THEM IN MY FRIDGE TOO =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. can be found at changi airport. Terminal 3. Cocoa Trees. 3 for $8..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG love those!!!

    ReplyDelete